Engaged by Programmed Facility Management, Kilmore has recently carried out the removal and replacement of the glazing and façade system at the South Metropolitan TAFE, Carlisle Campus. As a high risk project, a highly detailed methodology and implementation strategy was required to mitigate danger to the public and tenants.
- asbestos removal
- glazing demolition, removal and replacement
- new glazing and façade installation
- HSEQ management
- site security
- fortnightly site meetings
- monthly progress reports
- weekly look ahead schedules.
- existing service disconnection and reinstatement
- noise, vibration and dust mitigation plans
- a tenanted building.