The 9 Dehli Street project requires the demolition and removal of concrete, decking and decorative features surrounding a pool, spa decking and planter box area at the strata apartment building in West Perth.
- plumbing and electrical service disconnection
- demolition and existing waterproofing removal
- drain replacement
- liquid waterproofing application
- noise and dust mitigation methodology implementation
- stakeholder and occupant management
- site dilapidation and investigation reports
- materials register.